The Task Module helps to manage the tasks efficiently. This “Task module” will ease the process of handling the entire life-cycle of a task, right from planning to tracking to execution. It helps the teams to track tasks from the beginning, setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning them to the right people. It ensures projects stay on track and get completed on time
How does it work?
In this module, the following activities can be performed:
- Create a task with a due date
- Assign/change status of the task
- Assign/change the due date of the task
- Assign a user to the task
- Add/Remove watchers to the task
- Get a notification before the due date of the task (eg; 15 Min, 30 Min, 1Hr).
An App-Config setting is added to choose what notifications are to be received on the Task module.
Select all the required notifications and check them.
- Add a Task, choose the Priority Level: Urgent, High, Low, Normal
- Select a Due Date and can also add a Reminder time.
- Can Create the Task on someone’s behalf by choosing a Requester.
- Give an Assignee for the Task.
- Assign Watcher(s).
- The mode of sending the Notification can be chosen: Via E-Mail/Internal Notification/Both:
- Check this box, if the Watcher(s) should receive the notifications for the Task:
- Write Detailed Description about the task in the Description box:
- Save or Delete the Task:
- Go to Task Centre for all the created tasks:
** Note: This feature will be billable to your subscription as an addition. Please log a new ticket to subscribe to this new module.