A Store in Xoro means a Warehouse or an inventory set. Use the Store module to create and edit Stores in the system, for managing different physical locations of a business.
They can also be created for virtual inventory sets.
Fill in the required details in the Store module: Name; Code; Description; Store Address
The Store can be Restricted as Sales/Ship Store from the toggle option provided.
Note: Please notify Xorosoft when adding a new Store to ensure your subscription is up to date.
- User Store Mapping
- How can I change the default selection on my Sale Store and Ship Store? How do I control Store access for users?
- What is the difference and use of Sale store and Ship store?
- How to limit User access to Inventory/Store on all the Inventory modules?
- How to restrict a User from creating a Sales Order or performing Wave operations like Lock/Unlock Wave, Pick Wave if not mapped to the Store?
- What do all the Inventory Levels mean?
- What is a Location?
- What is a Location Zone?
- What is a Project/Class?