Please note that voiding a (Invoice) Credit Memo will permanently delete it from the system. The only trace of it that will remain will be left in the audit trail.
To Void a Credit Memo:
- Navigate to Sales → Credits & Deposits → Credit Memo Centre.
- Look up the Credit Memo you wish to void. Use ‘Advanced Search’ if need be.
- Right-click on the invoice and click on ‘Edit in a new window’.
- Scroll to Credit Memo details and delete all the line items by clicking on them under the Qty column.
- This will bring up a new window where you will have to ‘Put-away’ the Qty for each line back into its location. Repeat this for all inventory lines to delete them.
- For any Non-Inventory lines simply right-click and delete.
- Once all the line items are deleted, click on ‘Options’ on the top right corner of the page.
- From the Options menu, click on void and press OK at the prompt.
Watch the video below for a walkthrough of the above steps: