Note: Make sure that the status of the Manufacturing Order is ‘Open’ or ‘Released’ as you cannot void a ‘Produced’ Manufacturing Order.
To Void a Manufacturing Order:
- Navigate to Manufacturing → Manufacture Order → Manufacture Order Centre.
- Look up the order you wish to void. Use ‘Advanced Search’ if need be.
- Right-click on the Order and click on ‘Edit in a new window’.
- Click on ‘Options’ on the top right corner of the page.
- From the Options menu, click on the void.
If you must undo a Produced MO, then the correct way to do it is to create inventory adjustments. Create a negative adjustment for the produced goods and positive adjustment(s) for all the raw materials that were incorrectly consumed.