The Customer Info module is a good way to quickly overview all the information about a Customer. You can view their Orders, Invoices, balances and edit them from this module.
Search and select a Customer here to view their details. You can view their individual balances and total balance if they are a parent Customer.
The Options button gives the features below:
- Balance Overview: View important customer information like overdue invoices, pending orders, and defaulter statuses.
- View Statement: This opens the Customer Statement module which lets you generate a statement report.
- Transaction Type: Here you can select which type of transactions to view below.
- Date Filter: A date filter lets you narrow down the transactions to within a date range.
Orders & Estimates
- Type: Here you can select which type of order to view.
- Status: Here you can select which status to view for the orders.
- Date Filter: A date filter lets you narrow down the orders to within a date range.
This tab lets you view all the emails that have been sent to the customer.