The “Batch Upload Pricing Rules” module helps you to manually upload the “Pricing Rules” in the system.
How to Batch Upload Pricing Rules?
- Download the latest CSV template from the “Batch Upload Pricing Rule” module.
- Copy Pricing Rules information into the CSV template.
- Upload the CSV template into Xoro.
- Go to Upload Pricing Rule using the Search Menu.
- Click on the “Download Template“.
Once you’ve downloaded the template file, you can copy in your data using any spreadsheet software. There are columns that you must complete, and others that are optional. Mandatory fields are marked with a double asterisk (**) prefix.
- The file must be a CSV (Comma-separated values) file. The name of your file must end with CSV.
- Make sure you don’t change any of the column headings from row 1 in the template as these are needed for the file to import correctly.
- All date fields will accept a format of MM/DD/YYYY or MM-DD-YYYY.
- Be mindful of any leading zeros in your data, some spreadsheet software will trim them automatically without notifying you. This can be resolved by ensuring your columns have correct formatting.
- Sometimes long numbers (UPC, etc.) are formatted as scientific notation. Be sure to change the formatting on this data to display these long numbers correctly.
|Column Name||Data Type||Description|
|**Rule Name/td][td]Text||Enter a description for the pricing rule here.|
|Rule Type||Text||There are 2 options here: “Price Level” and “Restriction”..|
|Recipient Type||Text||Enter the recipient for this rule. “Customer” will only apply the rule a specific customer, “Customer Group” will only apply the rule to a group of customers, and “Any” will apply the rule to all customers..|
|Recipient||Text||If “Any” is not selected for “Recipient Type”, then enter a “Customer” or “Customer Group” that this rule will apply to.|
|Item Type||Text||Select type this rule will apply to. “Item” will only apply to a specific item, “Item Group” will only apply to a group of items, “Item Brand” will apply to all items within a brand, and “Any” will apply to all items..|
|Item||Text||The Item SKU line for this PO. This SKU must match exactly to the Item Number in Xoro.|
|Tags Type Name||Text||Ener Tags Type Name.|
|Tags||Numeric||Enter the Tags used|
|PriceCurrencyCode||Numric||Enter the Price Currency Code.|
|Operator||Text||Select the equation’s operation to apply for this rule..|
|Value||Text||Select the value to use in the pricing equation.|
|Cost Type||Text||Select the cost type to use in the pricing equation.|
|From Date||Text||Select a date range if you want this pricing rule to be seasonal and should only apply for certain days of the year.|
|To Date||Text||Select a date range if you want this pricing rule to be seasonal and should only apply for certain days of the year.|
|From Qty||Text||Enter a quantity range if you want this pricing rule to only apply for select quantities.|
|To Qty||Text||Enter a quantity range if you want this pricing rule to only apply for select quantities.|
|ActiveFlag||Text||Select the pricing equation to apply for this rule.|
|ShowAsDiscount||Text||Select the pricing equation to apply for this rule.|
|ImportError||Text||Upload errors will be displayed here.|
Once you have filled the CSV file with your data, you can follow the steps below to upload it into Xoro:
- Click Browse to select the saved CSV template file.
- While the import is in progress, the summary of the progress will be displayed at the bottom of the screen with the progress bar.
- After the import has been completed, the result will be displayed with the message for success or error (if any).
- ASN’s will only get uploaded into the system if there are no errors in the file.
- If there are errors in the file, you can download the error file, fix the errors in the original file, and upload it back into Xoro.