An outgoing payment is any payment that is going toward a vendor, customer, or third party. Use this module to create or update the outgoing payment.
- Download the latest CSV template from the “Upload Outgoing Payments” module.
- Copy Outgoing Payment(s) information into the CSV template.
- Upload the CSV template into Xoro.
- Go to Upload Outgoing Payments using the Search Menu.
- Click on the “Download Template“.
Once you’ve downloaded the template file, you can copy in your data using any spreadsheet software. There are columns that you must complete, and others that are optional. Mandatory fields are marked with a double asterisk (**) prefix.
- The file must be a CSV (Comma-separated values) file. The name of your file must end with csv.
- Make sure you don’t change any of the column headings from row 1 in the template as these are needed for the file to import correctly.
- All date fields will accept a format of MM/DD/YYYY or MM-DD-YYYY.
- Be mindful of any leading zeros in your data, some spreadsheet software will trim them automatically without notifying you. This can be resolved by ensuring your columns have correct formatting.
- Sometimes long numbers (UPC, etc.) are formatted as scientific notation. Be sure to change the formatting on this data to display these long numbers correctly.
|Enter the ThirdPartyRefNo.
|Enter the ThirdPartySource.
|The transaction date of the outgoing payment
|Enter the EntityName.
|Enter the EntityNameDisplay.
|Enter the EntityTypeName.
|This account will get credited for the outgoing payment. Click to automatically calculate this value.
|The method name of this outgoing payment.
|This field applies if the payment method is cheque. Enter a number, or click to automatically generate the next cheque number from the system – it is incremented from the previous number, or check “Print Later?” to print the cheque number later from the queue.
|If required, enter a memo for the outgoing payment.
|If required, enter a reference number for the outgoing payment.
|Enter the ExchangeRate.
|Enter the Entity Address.
|Enter the Entity City.
|Enter the Entity State.
|Enter the Entity Country.
|Enter the Entity ZipPostalCode.
|Enter the ToBePrinted here.
|If required, select a store for the payment line.
|Select an expense account for the payment line.
|If required, enter a memo for the payment line.
|The amount of the payment line.
|Enter the CustomerJobName.
|Enter the TaxItemCode1.
|Enter the TaxItemValue1.
|Enter the TaxItemCode2.
|Enter the TaxItemValue2.
|Enter the TaxItemCode3.
|Enter the TaxItemValue3.
|Enter the TaxItemCode4.
|Enter the TaxItemValue4.
|Enter the IgnoreLine.
|If there any errors from an upload, they will be listed in this column.
Once you have filled the CSV file with your data, you can follow the steps below to upload it into Xoro:
- Click Browse to select the saved CSV template file.
- After the file has been selected, click on Upload to start importing.
- While the import is in progress, the summary of the progress will be displayed at the bottom of the screen with the progress bar.
- After the import has been completed, the result will be displayed with the message for success or error (if any).
- Outgoing Payments will only get uploaded into the system if there are no errors in the file.
- If there are errors in the file, you can download the error file, fix the errors in the original file and upload it back into Xoro.
Upload outgoing payments
out going payments