Please note that unreconciling a transaction may adjust the beginning balance of your bank reconciliation. If you unreconcile a transaction you can see this change on the reconciliation change report.
There are 2 ways to unreconcile a transaction. The first method searches by the Xoro transaction:
- Go to the Account Register module.
- You can enable the “Is Reconciled” column.
- Search for the Xoro transaction you want to unreconcile.
- Click on the “Reconciled” icon.
- That will open a window that will let you unreconcile the TXN.
The second method involves searching the bank transaction.
- Navigate to Accounting → Bank Reconciliation → Bank Statements → Bank Statement Centre.
- Search by: Bank Transaction Detail. Use the Advanced Search to search for the bank transaction to un-reconcile.
- Click on the ‘Reconciled’ status of the transaction.
This will open a window that will let you unreconcile the TXN.
The option to “Un-Reconcile” the transactions has been provided in the following modules:
- Bank Deposit,
- Fund Transfer,
- Journal Entry,
- Outgoing Payment,
- Customer Deposit,
- Invoice Payment,
- Refund Sub-form,
- Sale Receipt,
- Tax Installment,
- Vendor Prepayment,
- Vendor Refund Centre.