Click on the hyperlinks to get detailed info on the feature.
Step A: Please provide the following information/documents
- Order Volume per Day (B2B, B2C)
- Tax Operation States/Countries: Specify if the Tax is operational only on Ecom or it will also be applied manually. List all the States where the Taxes are to be set up.
- Base Currency: The operational Home Currency of the company.
- Multicurrency Codes: Applicable if the SKUs/Items have any Costs/Pricing in foreign currency
- Intercompany (Yes/No)
- EDI Channels/Store Count: Connecting to bigger vendor portals like SPS and there are quite a few more that the Xoro connects to.
- B2B Channels/Store Count: If there are any business-to-business connections such as Retailers or wholesalers the B2B system will be required.
- 3PL Channels/Store Count: “Third-party Logistics”, in case the company has a warehouse but has given that warehouse to a contractor out to a third-party company that manages the warehouse then the 3PL will be the required module in the system.
- Payment Gateway: You will need a payment gateway to process any payments in Xoro.
- Shipping Integrators: If the Company connects with a supported Shipping Integrator (e.g. Shipstation), please mention it here.
- The number of Import/Export utilities
- B2B: Commissions: This will be a required feature if the Company has its Sales Rep. This will calculate the percentage of revenue generated by the salesperson.
Step B: Business Process Flow and Custom Developments
Manufacturing (Workflow/Special Requirements): If the Company has manufacturing units, this module will be required.
- Warehouse Management System(WMS): This is needed to keep a note as well as process all the incoming and outgoing inventory in the system.
- E-Comm: E-commerce connections such as Shopify, Amazon, woo-commerce, or any other connections that are to be connected with Xoro.
Step C: EDI/3PL Integration Contacts and Communication
- 3PL Names and contacts
- EDI Names and contacts
Step D: Reporting and Print Document Requirements
Please attach the following templates (Cheques)
- Reporting (Special Requirements)
- Sales Order/Estimate/Invoice/Packing Slip
- Purchase Order
- Advanced Reporting Dynamic Reports: These reports are framework-based reports and can be edited by the user; Sales Report, GL Report, etc.
- Bank Connections: When the company has different bank accounts and wants to connect Xoro to their banks so that the live feeds/transactions can be brought into Xoro that’s where this module will be required.
Step E: Training and Go-Live Requirements
- Onsite/Offsite Training Requirement
- Introduction Training
- Sales Training
- Purchase Training
- Accounting Training
- Manufacturing Training
- B2B Training