There is a dropdown for “Update Type” in the “Update Bill of Material Items” module. The Dropdown has two values: Manufacture Order & Bill of Material.
Update Type: Manufacture Order
- If the Manufacture Order option is selected, then data is loaded on the basis of Items used as Raw Material in the Manufacturing Order.
- This will update the Qty of the Raw Material.
- Search the Raw Material Item Number for which you want to update the quantity.
- It will fetch all the MOs in which the Raw material is used.
- Select the MO you want to update, change the Qty and click on Update Selected Records.
- To make changes to all the related MOs, update the quantities and click on Update All Records from the drop-down menu.
Update Type: Bill Of Material
- If the BOM option is selected, then the data is loaded on the basis of Items used in the Bill of Material. From here, the Qty and Item of the Raw materials in BOM can be updated.
- Select the BOM you want to update, and choose the Replacement Item# and Qty. Click on Update Selected Records if you want to update selected BOM Items.
- To make changes to all the related BOM Items, update the BOM Items and click on Update All Records from the drop-down menu.