The Portal User Centre is where you can view all verified and non-verified Portal Email accounts. It is also used to either do a single validation on the customers email account or you can do a batch validation on the customers email account, which will give them access to the portal, once they register and sign in.
How does it work?
- Go to the Portal User Centre.
- Turn On the Toggle button to see all the Inactive Users.
- Select the Customer account that you want to validate.
- From the Options, check “Validate Portal Accounts”.
- This will mark the Customer Portal account emails as validated for the Selected customer(s).
- Also, this will auto-generate passwords that can be used to sign in to the Customer Portal
After you hit “OK” it will verify the account.