User’s access can be limited to different Inventory modules so that they are able to view only those Inventory/Stores that they’ve been granted permission to access.
Created an App Config “Restrict Inventory By User Store-Mapping” under Inventory Tab.
How does it work?
- Navigate to the App Config module.
- Under the Inventory tab look for the setting “Restrict Inventory By User Store-Mapping“.
- If this setting is enabled, only then the stores will be restricted by User-Store mapping.
- Now, navigate to the User-Store Mapping module.
- Map the Store(s) with the User(s).
For example, here we mapped the Store ABC with a User.
The setting will be implemented in the following inventory modules:
- Inventory Movement,
- Item Inventory Snapshot,
- Inventory By Location,
- Inventory Change Log,
- Short Inventory Planner,
- Inventory Adjustment Centre
The User will be able to access only the Store ABC in all the above-mentioned modules.
- Inventory Movement
- Item Inventory Snapshot
- Inventory By Location
- Inventory Change Log
- Short Inventory Planner
- Inventory Adjustment