There is an App Config setting to Hide or Show the Invoices/Credits/Deposits in the Customer portal.
How does this work?
- In the App config module, under the B2B section, look for “Show Invoices/Credits/Deposits in the customer portal” and turn it off.
- Open customer portal and check left side menu.
- It will not display the “Credits, Deposits, and Invoices.”
When the setting is turned ON:
When the setting is turned OFF:
- To give the Customer independent access to be able to see or hide the Invoice/Credit/Deposit, irrespective of the setting in the App Config a CheckBox has been added in the Create Customer module.
- Goto Create Customer or open an existing Customer, under the Portal tab – “Is Portal User?” check the “Show Invoice Credit Deposit?” check box.
This check will override the App Config setting of “Show Invoices/Credits/Deposits” in the customer portal.
B2B Customer access invoices
B2B Customer access Credits
B2B Customer access Deposits
How To turn on and off access to Customers Invoices on B2B
Hide B2B Display of Invoices and Customer deposits