The emails can be sent without the PDF template.
- The option to “Exclude PDF Attachment” has been added in the Default document Template, and the Customer module.
How does it work?
- Navigate to the Default Document Template module.
- Select Document from the drop-down menu.
- Added “Exclude PDF Attachment” in the Pdf Template dropdown.
- When this is selected for any action then a pdf attachment will not be sent for that particular email for that action.
- A similar option of “Exclude PDF Attachment” is added in the Pdf Template dropdown in the Customer module.
- Preference will be given to the customer-level selection. If nothing is selected on the customer level, then it will work according to the Default Document Template module setting.