There is an App Config setting under the inventory tab “Enable write-off feature for Not Available Inventory”.
This setting will allow users to write off the not Available Inventory without making it Available.
How does it work?
- Turn on the App Config “Enable write-off feature for Not Available Inventory” from the App Config module.
- Go to Inventory By Location module.
- Right-click on the item whose Not Available Quantity is greater than 0.
- Open the Write off Inventory option.
- Enter the write-off not Available Quantity.
- The entered QTY must be less than or equal to the Not Available Quantity of that Item.
- New Not Available Qty will be (Not Available qty – Write-Off Qty).
- On clicking the Write-Off it will automatically create an entry in the Inventory Adjustment Centre.