The Pricing Rule module has implemented an option to show/use a rule as a discount. A check box in the Pricing Rule module allows users to display the rule as a discount.
The rule will be implemented in the following modules.
- Sales Order
- Sales receipt
How does it work?
- Navigate to the Pricing Rule module.
- Create a Pricing rule with Percentage Price Adj type and check the “Show as Discount” checkbox.
- The “Show as Discount” column has been added in the Pricing Rule Centre.
- When an Item is added while creating an SO, the Discount column will show how much percentage discount is applied and EUP will show the discounted price.
- Discounts can be applied to Orders as necessary according to the different Pricing Rules.
- The “Show As Discounted Flag” column has been added in the “Pricing Rule Import Template”.