There is an App Config setting in the Sales Tab: ‘Show Deposit & Refunded Amount in Sales Order‘.
- When this config is on, the Deposit Remaining and Deposit Refunded amounts will be visible in the SO.
- Deposit Refunded is the amount refunded on the linked Deposit to that Sales Order.
- Deposit Remaining is the Deposit amount remaining after deducting the refunded amount from the Total Deposit recorded on that Sales Order.
- The Deposit Remaining and the Deposit Refunded amounts will only be displayed if they are larger than zero.
- When a Sales Order is split, the deposit applied is split as well. Read more about this here.
- When a deposit is split and if the total amount of the new Sales Order generated as a result of the split is different from the linked amount, then the Total Deposit Amount will be shown in brackets.
- The ‘Deposit Refunded’ and ‘Deposit Remaining’ amount is reflected based on the Total Deposit amount.