While creating a manufacturing order the users can increase/decrease the qty to be Produced while producing any MO.
Please Note: The change will not impact the raw material factor value according to the offset. Factors will remain the same only the produced QTY will be impacted, raw material will not be increased or decreased for any Item.
- New column ‘Production Offset QTY’ introduced in the MO module to update the total produced QTY.
The Production Offset Qty entered here will post the transaction in the shrinkage/swell offset account and will affect the final qty produced.
- New app config is introduced for adding ‘Production Offset Qty’ in the MO tab of the app config module. config name – ‘Production Offset Account’.
This account will be used as an offset account for the shrinkage/swell transactions in producing manufacture orders when production offset qty is entered.
How does it work?
- Navigate to the Manufacturing Order module and create an Order.
- A new box field is added in the header “Production Offset Qty”.
- The User can fill in the Offset Qty in this column any time during the processing of an Order, until the “Work in Progress” status.
- The user can enter QTY in positive or negative value.
- Save the MO and Produce it.
- Check the Produced QTY.
- The QTY will be increased/decreased according to the Production Offset QTY.
The final QTY Produced will be equal to QTY TO PRODUCE + PRODUCTION OFFSET QTY
I.e. If Qty to Produce = 10, Production Offset QTY = 8, then 18 units will be Produced.
- In case of increasing the QTY, the output will add the total Debit value and a corresponding Credit entry will be present for balancing the transaction in the Production Offset Account.
And If Qty to Produce = 10, Production Offset QTY = -8, then 2 units will be produced.
- In case of decreasing the Qty, the output will decrease the total in Debit value and a new Debit value will be added for balancing the transaction in the Production Offset Account.