A User is someone who uses the Xoro system. Every User has their own credentials which they use to log in. Use the User module to create a new User for the system. If you are adding a new User to your system please notify Xorosoft to ensure your subscription is up to date.
The User Module
- Active: Check this box to allow the User to log in. Unchecking it will not allow the User to log in to the system.
- Silent User: Keep this disabled when creating normal Users. When creating an external Sales Rep enable this and make sure to select Sales Rep as the Role. Silent Users cannot log in to your Xoro system, but they can be added for reporting purposes.
- First Name: The user’s first name.
- Last Name: The user’s last name.
- User ID: This is the username that is used to log in. Usually, it is some combination of the first and last name.
- Role: Select the role for this user. Once the user is created they will automatically have access to only the modules that their assigned role has access to.
- Email: Enter a valid email for the user. Once the user is saved, they will receive an email at this address instructing them to set up their account.
- Upload Users
- Limit Customers/Intercompany Customers and Vendor access to certain Users in the Company based upon the Permission Groups
- User Email configuration using Email(Gmail) services
- How do I deactivate/delete a user or reset a password?
- Common Errors: The user does not have access to perform any transactions for the Ship store.
- What happens if I de-activate an Item, Customer, Vendor, or User?
- What is a User Group?
- What is a User Role?