The Batch MO module provides the ability to update/change the Qty to Produce.
The following steps will guide on “how to change the Qty to Produce or split a Batch MO” in Xoro:
- Open Batch MO from MO Centre.
- MO table has a new column, “Qty To Produce“. This can be added from the nine dots option.
- This is editable when the MO is in “Open/Release” and in “In-Picking” status.
- Qty to Produce can not be greater than the original Qty on the MO.
- When any Qty is changed in the “Qty to produce” column, new buttons and the checkbox for creating new MO(s) will appear.
- Select whether Qty has to be updated for all the MO’s or only for the selected MO’s.
- If the checkbox is selected and Qty to Produce is updated then a new MO will be generated under the same batch with the remaining Qty (Qty-“Qty to Produce”).
- The existing MO Qty will also be updated with the Qty = Qty Produce Qty.
- On the Other hand, if the “Create New MO(s) for the remaining Qty flag is unchecked, no new MO will be created and the Qty and Qty to Produce columns will get updated with the new Qty.
- A batch Release option is also introduced for Open orders from the Action button.
- If any MO is linked to a PO then the PO linking will also be updated. This is the same case if a new MO is created then that will also be linked with an already linked PO.