When Warehousing is enabled, conversion directly from PO to IR/Bill is possible for the Non-Inventory and the Service Items.
Earlier this could only be achieved if Warehouse was switched off.
How does it work?
- Navigate to the PO module.
- Create/Open a PO and from the Options, “Convert To Item Receipt”.
- When the PO contains Non-Inventory and Service Items, a pop-up box will open to confirm the action.
- This pop-up contains a toggle switch to “Convert To Bill”.
- When the toggle is switched ON it will convert the PO item to Bill, and if left off, an IR will be created.
- The Status of the PO will get updated after saving the Bill.