Yes, users can change the units to be received when a PO is received via the “Quick Receive” option.
- The Quick Receive Qty column is made editable in the Quick Receive Orders pop-up.
How does it work?
- Open the Purchase Order.
- Go to the Options menu, and select the option to Quick Receive.
- In the Quick Receive Orders screen, the Quick Receive Qty column is made editable.
Note: By default, the Quick Receive Qty will be equal to the Qty Remaining.
Note: When editing the quantity, you can only put in a value that is less than the quantity remaining to receive. If you put in a value that is more than ‘Qty Remaining’ it will throw an error: “Qty cannot be greater than qty remaining.”
- After receiving, the status of the PO will change to “Partially Received”.
- If an ASN already exists for a PO line, then the following tooltip message will appear on the quick receive screen.
- If no ASN is created for other lines, the user can “Quick Receive” the items.