When the Qty to Produce is updated for a Manufacturing Order, there is now an option to create a separate MO for the remaining Qty. For this added a toggle “Create a new MO for the remaining Qty” to the Qty change confirmation pop-up while updating the Qty to Produce of the MO.
How does it work?
- Create an MO and Release it.
- Edit the Qty To Produce to Update it.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Added toggle button on pop-up “Create new MO for the remaining qty (Old qty to Produce – New qty to Produce)?”
- If this toggle button is true, then it will create a new MO.
- The Manufacture Order Qty on the new MO will be the remaining units of the old MO, ie; Old qty to Produce – New qty to produce.
- New MO will be linked with SO in case the MO has been created from a Sales Order.