An ABA number (also known as routing number or routing transfer number) is a sequence of nine numeric characters used by banks to identify specific financial institutions.
We have introduced payments through the ABA files for making payments to the Vendors using the Banks.
Added the Bank Transfer info tab in the Account module (In case of Bank Type account) and Vendor Page.
How does it work?
- Navigate to the Account module.
- Enter the Bank Transfer Information in the “Bank Transfer Info” tab.
- Similarly, add the Bank Transfer Information for the ABA type Bank Transfer in the “Bank Transfer Info” tab of the Vendor details.
- Navigate to the Bill Payment module.
- Select the Vendor to be paid with the ABA type Bank Transfer.
- Select the Account to be used to make the Payment.
- Pay the selected Bill.
- You can view the “Bank Transfer detail” and the “ABA file”, from the Bill Payment Centre.
- Select the Bill and from the Options choose “Generate Bank Transfer Detail“.
- Generate/download the ABA file.